Calling all Yogis! Join us in the fight against blood cancers at the 1st Annual YOGA MARATHON, benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC).
- WHAT'S A YOGA MARATHON? -
A Yoga Marathon is yoga performed over an extended period beyond the traditional one-hour long class format and performed either continuously or with intermittent breaks (aka complete 4 classes and get a sweet prize!)
- WHY PARTICIPATE? -
To get your sweat, drink and social on! All while raising meaningful FUNds for the LLSC to help cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma and improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
- EVENT LINEUP -
- Keynote speaker
- 9 Yoga classes (across 2 fitness studios)
- Classes starting every hour, on the half hour from 3-8pm
- Each class is 45 minutes (15 min break in between)
- Max 25-28 yogis per class
- Variety of themes, styles and difficulty levels
- Sign-up for the themes that interest you! (max of 4)
- Refuel between classes with complimentary local food & juice vendors
- Happy Hour following last class with $5 drinks and DJ!
- TICKET DETAILS -
1 class $20
2 classes $35
3 classes $45
4 classes $50 (*marathon status)
*Marathon yogis receive a custom gift bag
**Class schedule to follow
- ABOUT LLSC NEXTGEN -
LLSC NextGen is a group of young professionals and passionate volunteers who have come together to fight blood cancers, inspire hope and improve the quality of life for patients and families battling cancer treatment and going through recovery.
The primary goals of the NextGen committee are:
Raise proceeds for the LLSC in support of research, treatment, and recovery
Engage young professionals with unique, fun and social events and networking opportunities §
Grow participation, involvement and awareness for the LLSC
Class Schedule to Follow