Today's life-saving cancer treatments are available because of research funded by forward-thinking people before us. You can shape the next advances in blood cancer research using planned gift options that offer you a variety of benefits:
- A gift in your will
- Retirement plans, insurance policies, beneficiary designations
- Charitable gift annuity
- Real Estate
The present cost of many of these gift options can be minimal. The future benefits can be monumental.
Get More Information
We encourage you to consider your estate plan in consultation with your advisors. And if you wish to speak with us at any time regarding your charitable wishes, please call us at 1-877-668-8326 or email us at AdminCanada@lls.org.
Planned Gift Benefits
The benefits of planned gifts can be many depending on your method of giving. In some cases, you may see an immediate financial benefit. By making a planned gift, you may be able to:
- stretch your philanthropic dollar
- see significant tax savings
- guarantee additional income for yourself or others
- supplement your retirement
- give stocks or real estate at significantly less cost than a cash gift
- ensure your legacy in fighting blood cancers
Your thoughtful commitment to LLSC will ensure that we'll be able to support vital research to ensure a better quality of life for people who have blood cancers.
The planned giving pages on this website are designed to provide general planning ideas for you to consider. They are not intended as legal or financial advice. We recommend that you obtain help from appropriate advisors when planning your estate.