Blood cancer research is constantly progressing. It may be a real challenge to make treatment related decisions when there are many options including late breaking clinical trials.
If you are interested in increasing your ability to understand clinical trial results, this webcast is for you. You will learn more about:
- Basics: What is a clinical trial?
- Terms used in clinical trials and what they mean
- How your physician will interpret new scientific data to make meaningful treatment decisions
- What your doctor looks at when weighting the different treatment options
- Tips for making the most out of your treatment decision discussion with your doctor
Dr. Philip Kuruvilla
Medical Oncologist, William Osler Health System
Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct) McMaster University
Thank you to our sponsor