Cancer related fatigue and brain fog are often said to be the most common and distressing symptoms reported by people living with cancer. Learn about the two big 'F' words in cancer care and treatment along with how to manage fatigue in day to day life and self-management techniques to improve brain fog.
In this presentation you will learn more about some of the big 'F' words in cancer care and treatment.
- To better understand cancer related fatigue
- To learn how to manage fatigue in day to day life
- To have caregivers understand their role in supporting fatigue management
- To acknowledge the validity of brain fog as a real symptom related to cancer and treatment
- To learn self-management techniques to improve brain fog
- To advocate for acknowledgement and further research to be done in the areas of fatigue and brain fog
Rachelle Ramsay, BScN RN
Tom Baker Cancer Centre