With the arrival of vaccines against COVID-19, those affected by blood cancer have many questions. Our speaker will tell us about the vaccines available in Canada to counter COVID-19 and will sum up the current state of knowledge which is constantly evolving.
- More specifically, he will attempt to answer the following questions:
- What are the types of vaccine?
- What is the vaccine development process and how do you measure its effectiveness?
- How will COVID-19 vaccines work?
- Who will be able to get vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Will COVID-19 vaccines be safe for people with blood cancer?
A certified pharmacist who graduated from Université de Montréal, and a member of the Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec, Habib is co-owner of Gabriel Torani and Habib Haddad Pharmacy, an independent expert pharmacy that offers specialized services, medications and treatments to patients and healthcare professionals throughout Québec.