Join the Team that Saves Lives!
Team In Training honours and supports blood cancer patients through endurance sports like running and walking. TNT provides a full training program (5k - full marathon) catering to runners and walkers of all experience levels. Our teammates work together to achieve health and fitness goals while funding life saving blood cancer research and valuable patient support programs.
Explore Toronto in a whole new way by participating in the 5k, half marathon or marathon. This flat and fast course takes you along Toronto’s waterfront and through some of its most vibrant neighbourhoods with entertainment fueling you every step of the way. Team In Training participants have raised more than $1 million to date through STWM and we know that number will continue to grow with your help!
How to Participate with Team In Training
- Register with TNT
- Register for Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon and select your race distance: 5k, half marathon, marathon) – contact TNT staff member for promo code
- Begin training, fundraising and earning rewards
- Cross the finish line and help end blood cancer!
Training Starts: June 2018
Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon: October 21, 2018
What you receive for $50!
- Hands on coaching from our outstanding TNT coaches
- Detailed training schedule for any distance
- Weekly Group Training Sessions
- Special guest speakers
- Coaches on course during event helping you cross the finish line!
- No minimum commitment to fundraise - Set your own goals and earn rewards!
|Fundraising Milestone||Fundraising Reward|
|$500||Receive the limited edition 30th Anniversary Team In Training purple race day jersey|
|$750||Have your Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon race registration reimbursed|
|$1500+||Earn all of the incentives above and an invite to a lab tour with an LLSC funded researcher|
This is Team In Training
Still have questions? Contact us below