Join us on April 21st 2021 for a virtual training for pharmacists. Jennifer Voisey, clinical pharmacist in the Adult Hematology/Oncology department of Eastern Health will present on the oral treatments available in chronic leukemia (myeloid and lymphoid).
Accreditation from the CCCEP will be requested.
- Know how to popularize the etiology and CLL and CML;
- Provide an overview of the effectiveness of treatments for CLL and CML;
- Know how to recognize the phases of CML in order to validate the starting doses;
- Know how to assess the risk of Tumor Lysis Syndrome in CLL and recommend the appropriate prophylaxis;
- Take charge of oral treatments for CLL and CML (monitoring, management of side effects);
- Understand the importance of adherence to CML treatment;
- Know how to assess the severity of hematological toxicities;
- Know the essential references in oncology
This training was made possible thanks to the support of: