In this webcast you will have access to leading LLSC funded researchers across Canada as they come together to answer your questions on:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on blood cancer research
- Challenges of the pandemic for those newly diagnosed and people in treatment
- Their current studies that aim to prevent, detect and treat blood cancers
- Where the money goes/how research dollars are being used
- How they plan to restart the stalled momentum of blood cancer research
“The pandemic will eventually pass, but blood cancers will stay,” says Dr. Kuchenbauer. “Our goal is to overcome the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic for patients, clinicians and researchers alike and elevate blood cancer research to the next level. Canadians deserve the best and most modern treatment for blood cancers with no ifs, ands or buts.”
Get your questions answered from leading experts in the field! This is an event you won’t want to miss.
Cancer doesn’t stop and neither do YOU.