Join other cancer survivors and caregivers in learning about multiple myeloma.
- Learn current and emerging myeloma treatment options
- Receive updates in myeloma maintenance therapy
- Understand the role of clinical trials in the advancement of myeloma treatment to patients
- Learn about advances in myeloma treatment side effects, long term and late effects
- Get instructions on accessing resources available to myeloma patients and their families, including those from LLS
- Participate in a question and answer session
Contact Sherry Martin at (719)776-5311 by June 10th. This is a FREE program, but registration is required.
Speaker: Tony DeCarolis, MD, Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
Date: Monday, June 22, 2015
Location: Penrose Cancer Center, 2222 N. Nevada, 1st Floor Conference Rooms, Colorado Springs 80909