Are you a company or foundation looking to integrate your corporate philanthropy with a great cause that will reach cancer patients, their families and the medical community?
Providing corporate grant support for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada's (LLSC's) world-class patient services materials or educational programs can help you:
- reach your target audiences
- demonstrate your social responsibility to your community, employees, customers and stakeholders
- create a healthier community
- complement your business interests and build valuable customer support
- make a critical difference in the lives of people who have blood cancers
You can significantly expand your reach by funding an LLSC patient-focused program. Consider how many people our programs serve:
- LLSC distributes more than 1 million detailed and basic booklets, brochures, colouring books and DVDs each year to patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
- LLSC hosts more than 70 free education programs and webcasts each year where medical experts share the latest disease, treatment and research information.
- LLSC presents live education programs through each of our regional offices.
Get More Information
Learn more about how you can make a meaningful difference and support LLSC patient-focused programs, contact us through AdminCanada@lls.org or at 1-877-668-8326.