Speak one-on-one with an Information Specialist* who can assist you through cancer treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease, treatment and support information.
You can reach our information specialists in several ways:
- Call: (800) 955-4572
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
- Chat live online: Click Here
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
- Email: Click Here
All email messages are answered within one business day.
- Leave a message 24/7 and we'll call back.
Call (800) 955-4572 to use the automated response system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An Information Specialist will return your call the next business day. You can also listen to recorded information about LLSC and our programs.
*Our Information Specialists are seasoned professionals with experience in the Canadian health care system and are located at our affiliate resource centre in the United States.
We're Here to Help
Our information specialists are master's level social workers and health educators who can:
- help you deal with the challenges of your diagnosis
- provide information about treatment options
- help you map the best route from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
- conduct individual clinical trial searches for you and help you develop a list of questions to ask your doctor about participating in a clinical trial
- help you communicate with members of your healthcare team
- connect you to national resources
- connect you with the patient services manager at your local chapter who can guide you to local programs and resources
- provide you with free materials to help you on your cancer journey
Callers may request the services of a language interpreter. Medical interpretation services are available in 170 languages.