Population served: Patients, health professionals worldwide
To create awareness of lymphedema through education, and to promote and support the availability of quality medical treatment for all individuals at risk for or affected by lymphedema.
- Provides referrals to lymphedema treatment centers, health professionals, training programs, suppliers, support groups, pen pals/net pals, clinical trials
- Offers financial aid for compression garments to eligible patients
- Offers quarterly newsletter, online resource guide, educational materials for patients and health professionals
- Supports research into the causes of lymphedema and possible alternative treatments
- Biennial international conference for health professionals.