Join the Team that Saves Lives!
Team In Training honours and supports blood cancer patients through endurance sports like running and walking. TNT provides a full training program (5k - full marathon) catering to runners and walkers of all experience levels. Our teammates work together to achieve health and fitness goals while funding life saving blood cancer research and valuable patient support programs.
Featuring the beautiful scenery of Canada’s capital, the top-notch organization of an IAAF event, the atmosphere of hundreds of thousands of spectators, and a fast course perfect both for personal bests and first-timers, this is a world-class marathon that must be experienced. The Scotiabank Ottawa Marathon is also one of Canada’s largest Boston Qualifiers.
How to Participate with Team In Training
- Register with TNT
- Begin training, fundraising and earning rewards – our coaches are here to help you hit your fitness and fundraising goals!
- Cross the finish line and help end blood cancer!
Training Starts: February 2018
Ottawa Marathon: May 26 - 27th 2018
What you receive for $50!
- Hands on coaching from our outstanding TNT coaches
- Detailed training schedule for any distance
- Weekly Group Training Sessions
- Special guest speakers
- Coaches on course during event helping you cross the finish line!
- No minimum commitment to fundraise - Set your own goals and earn rewards!
|Fundraising Milestone||Fundraising Reward|
|$250||Receive the black TNT training tech t-shirt|
|$500||Receive the coveted TNT signature purple race day t-shirt|
|$750||Race registration fee covered by TNT*|
|$1,500||Invitation to exclusive Mission Event (Lab tour in Montreal, Hospital event in Ottawa)|
|$3,000||TNT training buff|
Please note that race registration fee is only included at the $750 fundraising level. If you do not achieve this milestone you will be responsible for registering and paying for your own fee. If you have questions about this please do not hesitate to contact our staff
This is Team In Training
Still have questions? Contact us below