Race for a Future Without Cancer
Team In Training honours and supports blood cancer patients through endurance sports like running and walking. TNT provides a full training program (5k - full marathon) catering to runners and walkers of all experience levels. Our teammates work together to achieve health and fitness goals while funding life saving blood cancer research and valuable patient support programs.
The Scotiabank Calgary Marathon is, not surprisingly, the crown jewel and main event of the Calgary Marathon Race Weekend. This race, is western Canada's oldest official marathon, and has recently been gaining national recognition winning the title of "best road race in Alberta" a number of times in recent years.
How to Participate with Team In Training
- Register with TNT
- Register for the Scotiabank Calagary Marathon and select your race distance: 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon or ultra marathon
- Begin training, fundraising and earning rewards
- Cross the finish line and help end blood cancer!
Training Starts: January 2018
Scotiabank Calgary Marathon: May 27, 2018
Join Team In Training and save lives!
What you receive for $50!
- Hands on coaching from our outstanding TNT coaches
- Detailed training schedule for any distance
- Weekly Group Training Sessions (for Calgary residents)
- Special guest speakers
- Coaches on course during event helping you cross the finish line!
- No minimum commitment to fundraise - Set your own goals and earn rewards!
|Fundraising Milestone||Fundraising Reward||Details|
|$250||Technical Training T-Shirt|
|$500||Purple Race Day Jersey (New Design) + 5 Class Card at Ballet Barre Works (BBW)||Valid for 1 year at both studios ($85 value)*|
|$750||Invitation to exclusive Team Inspiration Dinner||Deadline - May 18, 2018|
|$1000||One month unlimited at Ballet Barre Works||Valid for 1 year at both studios ($160 value)*|
|$1500||Race Registration Reimbursed||Deadline - June 27, 2018|
*Available for Calgary residents only
Still undecided? Submit your information and one of our TNT staff members will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.