This Race is Everything Maritimes
Limited Spaces Available!
From ocean scenery to pirates, local bands and of course East Coast comfort food and beer, this race is everything you come to expect when you hear of Maritime hospitality! It is sure to excite everyone, especially with pirate booty at the finish line!
Maritime Race Weekend has four distances along a gorgeous coastline route (Sunrise 5K, Coastal 10K, Scenic Half Marathon and Classic Marathon).
Are you up for the challenge?
How to Register for this Race
- Register with TNT
- Register for Maritime Race Weekend
- Begin training, fundraising and earning rewards
- Cross the finish line and help end blood cancers
Training Starts: May 2018
Maritime Race Weekend: Sept 15, 2018
What you receive for $50!
- Hands on coaching from our outstanding TNT coaches
- Detailed training schedule for any distance
- Weekly Group Training Sessions (for HRM residents)
- Special guest speakers
- Coaches on course during event helping you cross the finish line!
- No minimum commitment to fundraise - Set your own goals and earn rewards!
- Special discounts on apparel and footwear at Aerobics First
|Fundraising Milestone||Benefits (Rewards)|
|$500||Receive the coveted TNT Purple Race Day shirt|
|$1000||Receive complementary invitation to our exclusive Team Inspiration Dinner|
|$1500+||Receive a gift card in the amount of your race registration (single race only)|
Still undecided? Submit your information and one of our TNT staff members will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Why You Should Support the LLSC's Team In Training Program
Team In Training honours and supports blood cancer patients through endurance sports like running and walking. TNT provides a full training program (5k - full marathon) catering to runners and walkers of all experience levels. Our teammates work together to achieve health and fitness goals while funding life saving blood cancer research and valuable patient support programs like the Empower Pack.
Runners of all abilities discover their personal best with Team In Training: one team united by one goal to race for a future without cancer.