Join the Team that Saves Lives!
Team In Training honours and supports blood cancer patients through endurance sports like running and walking. TNT provides a full training program (5k - full marathon) catering to runners and walkers of all experience levels. Our teammates work together to achieve health and fitness goals while funding life saving blood cancer research and valuable patient support programs.
A race for all runners, the GoodLife Fitness Toronto Marathon is a great opportunity to start running, earn a personal best or that Boston qualifying time you’ve been after! This mostly downhill course is fast and scenic taking you through some of Toronto’s most beloved neighbourhoods.
How to Participate with Team In Training
- Register with TNT
- Register for the GoodLife Fitness Toronto Marathon and select your race distance: 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon or relay
- Begin training, fundraising and earning rewards
- Cross the finish line and help end blood cancer!
Training Starts: January 2018
GoodLife Fitness Toronto Marathon: May 6, 2018
What you receive for $50!
- Hands on coaching from our outstanding TNT coaches
- Detailed training schedule for any distance
- Weekly Group Training Sessions (for GTA residents)
- Special guest speakers
- Coaches on course during event helping you cross the finish line!
- No minimum commitment to fundraise - Set your own goals and earn rewards!
|Fundraising Milestone||Fundraising Reward|
|$500||Receive the coveted Team In Training Purple Race Day Jersey|
|$750||Have your GoodLife Fitness Toronto Marathon race registration reimbursed|
|$1500+||Earn all of the incentives above and an invite to a lab tour with an LLSC funded researcher|
Still have questions? Contact us below