Join the Team that Saves Lives!
Team In Training honours and supports blood cancer patients through endurance sports like running and walking. TNT provides a full training program (5k - full marathon) catering to runners and walkers of all experience levels. Our teammates work together to achieve health and fitness goals while funding life saving blood cancer research and valuable patient support programs.
Proud host of the 2010 Olympics, Vancouver is a welcoming city recognized for healthy lifestyles and beauty. Encouraging beginner runners to elite athletes, the BMO Vancouver Marathon, invites local and international participants, spectators and media to celebrate the love of running, courage and camaraderie in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. So don’t wait – come experience a running event with unique courses that showcase breathtaking views, a journey past some of the city’s iconic landmarks and a sensational downtown finish. Come and give it all you’ve got, reach your potential, and achieve your goals!
How to Participate with Team In Training
- Register with TNT
- Register for BMO Vancouver Marathon and select your race distance: Kids Run and relay, 8k, half marathon, marathon
- Begin training, fundraising and earning rewards
- Cross the finish line and help end blood cancer!
Training Starts: January 2018
BMO Vancouver Marathon: May 6, 2018
What you receive for $50!
- Hands on coaching from our outstanding TNT coaches
- Detailed training schedule for any distance
- Weekly Group Training Sessions
- Special guest speakers
- Coaches on course during event helping you cross the finish line!
- No minimum commitment to fundraise - Set your own goals and earn rewards!
|Fundraising Milestone||Fundraising Reward|
|$250||TNT Grey Training Shirt|
|$500||TNT Purple Running Jersey|
|$750||Invitation to Team Dinner|
|$1000||Incentive Prize tbd or Race Registration reimbursement|
|$1500||Incentive Prize tbd or Race Registration reimbursement|
Still have questions? Contact us below